Terms and Regulations
What are cookies
Cookies are small files saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you visit various Internet websites. A cookie usually contains the name of the website it comes from, the cookie’s “lifetime” (that is, the time of its existence), and a randomly generated unique number used to identify the browser from which the website is connected.
1. In connection with the provision of the content of the ASMKO-BIS S.C. website M. Karlikowska, P. Rzońca, D. Karlikowski apply the so-called cookies, i.e., information saved by servers on the user’s end device, which servers can read each time you connect to this end device, it may also use other technologies with functions similar or identical to cookies. In this document, information on cookies shall also apply to other similar technologies used as part of our websites. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the end device of the user of the ASMKO-BIS SC website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website domain they come from, the storage time on the end device, and a unique number.
2. Cookies are used to: adapt the content of the website pages to user preferences and optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow to recognize the website user’s device and properly display the website, tailored to their individual needs, create statistics that help to understand how website users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content, maintaining the website user’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the website, providing users with advertising content more tailored to their interests.
3. As part of the ASMKO-BIS website: S. C. M. Karlikowska, P. Rzońca, D. Karlikowski, we can use the following types of cookies: “necessary” cookies, enabling the use of services available on the website, e.g., authentication cookies used for services that require authentication within the website, cookies used to ensure security, e.g., used to detect fraud in the field of authentication within the website, cookies, enabling the collection of information on the use of website pages, “functional” cookies, enabling “remembering” the settings selected by the user and personalization of the user interface, e.g., in terms of the selected language or region from which the user comes, font size, appearance of the website etc., “advertising” cookies, enabling the delivery of advertising content to users more tailored to their interests.
4. In many cases, the software used for browsing websites (web browser) allows cookies to be stored on the user’s end device by default. Website users can change their cookie settings at any time. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or inform about their every posting in the user’s device of the website. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings. Failure to change the cookie settings means that they will be stored on the user’s end device, and thus we will store information on the user’s end device and access this information.
6. Cookies may be placed on the end device of the user of the website ASMKO-BIS S. C. M. Karlikowska, P. Rzońca, D. Karlikowski, and then used by advertisers cooperating with the website, research companies, and suppliers of multimedia applications.