1. General information
2. The administrator of personal data contained in the website is ASMKO-BIS S.C. M. Karlikowska, P. Rzońca, D. Karlikowski with headquarters in 32-332 Bukowno, 6 Przemysłowa Street NIP 6372132741 REGON 120770370
3. In the interests of the security of data entrusted to us, we have developed internal procedures and recommendations to prevent disclosure of data to unauthorized persons. We control their performance and constantly check their compliance with the relevant legal acts – the Personal Data Protection Act, the Act on Provision of Electronic Services, as well as all types of executive acts and Community acts.
4. Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent expressed by the User and in cases where the law authorizes the Administrator to process personal data, on the basis of legal provisions or in order to implement the contract concluded between the parties.
5. The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
a) through information entered voluntarily in forms
b) by collecting “cookies” [see the “cookie” policy].
6. The website collects information voluntarily provided by the user.
7. Data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g., to process the information contact
8. Personal data left on the website will not be sold or made available to third parties, in accordance with the provisions of the Act on the Protection of Personal Data.
9. The data contained in the form may be viewed by the natural person who has placed it there. This person also has the right to modify and stop processing their data at any time.
11. The Website may contain links to other pages. Such pages operate independently of the Website and are in no way supervised by the website …………. These pages may have their own privacy policies and regulations, which we recommend that users read.