We kindly inform users that ASMKO-BIS S.C. M. Karlikowska, P. Rzońca, M. Karlikowski., ul. Przemysłowa 6, 32-332 Bukowno; NIP 6372132741; REGON 120770370 process data on the basis of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council of the European Union 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: “General Regulation” or “GDPR”). They are personal data.
In light of the above, in accordance with Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 GDPR, we hereby inform you that:
1. The administrator of your personal data is ASMKO-BIS S. C. M. Karlikowska, P. Rzońca, D. Karlikowski, 6 Przemysłowa Street, 32-332 Bukowno; NIP 6372132741; REGON 120770370. Users can contact the Administrator by e-mail at: firstname.lastname@example.org by traditional mail to: ul. Przemysłowa 6, 32-332 Bukowno, or in person at ul. Przemysłowa 6, 32-332 Bukowno.
2. We process your personal data because you have contacted us with a matter that we want to implement. In addition, the law requires us to process data for tax and accounting purposes. Your personal data will also be processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, which is:
• ensuring the safety of people and property on our premises, which we implement through monitoring,
• debt collection; conducting court, arbitration and mediation proceedings,
• conducting statistical analyses,
• storing data for archiving purposes and ensuring accountability, i.e., demonstrating compliance with our obligations under the law.
3. The recipient of your personal data will be:
• our employees authorized by ASMKO-BIS S.C. M. Karlikowska, P. Rzońca, D. Karlikowski,
• companies with whom we have concluded contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data that support us in the provision of services,
• other recipients such as: insurers, couriers, banks, etc.
4. Your personal data will not be transferred outside the European Economic Area.
5. Your personal data will be kept for the duration of your case, as well as after its completion for the purposes of:
• pursuing claims in connection with the performance of the contract,
• performance of obligations under the law, in particular tax and accounting,
• statistical and archiving. If your personal data are processed on the basis of the consent granted (Art. 6 (1) (a)) – they will be processed until it is withdrawn or in connection with the termination of the service for which the consent was granted.
6. You have the right to access your data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent if the processing was based on it (Art. 6 sec. 1 (a) or Art. 9 sec. 2 (a).
7. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body when you believe that the processing of your personal data violates the provisions of the general regulation on the protection of personal data of April 27, 2016.
8. The provision of your personal data is voluntary, however, it is a condition for the implementation of your case. The consequence of not providing personal data will be the inability to implement it.
9. Decisions in your case will not be made in an automated manner. Your personal data shall not be profiled